34-2023 - Human Resources Officer, Inclusion and Diversity, Corporate Division
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Full-time and Part-time
- ACT, Canberra
- Human Resources (HR), APS Level 6
Treasury is seeking an experienced Human Resources Officer – to join their Inclusion and Diversity area within the People and Organisational Strategy Branch. The role is responsible for contributing to organisational strategy by delivering inclusion and diversity outcomes for the Department.
The ideal applicant will have demonstrated experience with implementing human resources programs and initiatives and working with various stakeholders, including diversity networks. Working alongside the Assistant Director Inclusion and Diversity, they will assist in progressing Treasury’s Inclusion and Diversity Strategy. They will also play a key role in assisting Treasury’s Diversity Networks to implement their Action Plans and partner with them to deliver events, programs and activities.
The Human Resources Officer, Inclusion and Diversity, will be responsible for:
- assisting in the management and coordination of Treasury diversity initiatives,
- assisting with the implementation and monitoring of the Inclusion and Diversity strategy,
- engaging with Treasury’s Employee Networks, including attending committee meetings and assisting them to promote days of significance,
- analysing relevant data to present information and make recommendations on proposed inclusion and diversity initiatives, and
- applying and maintaining a high level of human resource management subject matter knowledge, experience, and skills.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- demonstrated capability to implement and deliver human resource initiatives,
- knowledge and understanding of diversity and inclusion matters,
- highly developed communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills,
- ability to build positive relationships to engage and influence stakeholders, and
- effective organisational skills, ability to respond to changing workloads and priorities to ensure personal and team deadlines are met.
Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Human Resource Management) will be highly regarded.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Stacey Cupka on 02 6263 2015 or via email at Stacey.email@example.com.
Download the selection criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results