33-2023 - APS6 Human Resources Officer, Data Reporting and Analytics, Corporate Division
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Full-time and Part-time
- ACT, Canberra
- Human Resources (HR), APS Level 6
Treasury is seeking an experienced Human Resources Officer, Workforce Reporting and Data Analytics – to join their People and Organisational Strategy Branch. In this role, you will have an exciting opportunity to inform and shape Treasury’s organisational strategies, projects, and products as a member of the Organisational Strategy team responsible for driving workforce planning and strategy, and inclusion and diversity outcomes for the Department.
As part of the HR reporting function, you will be responsible for the development of workforce reports using a range of HR data sources and metrics to inform and drive decision making. You will also assist in the delivery of key initiatives such as the APS Employee Census, workforce planning, and workforce information reports and dashboards.
You will be required to have a strong data analysis capability and understand the importance of data aggregration and maintaining HR data quality. You will also have the ability to analyse, understand and communicate workforce information in an accessible, engaging and informative way.
As the Human Resources Officer, Workforce Reporting and Data Analytics, you may be required to:
- Analyse a diverse range of quantitative and qualitative workforce data including drawing from human resources datasets and opinion survey responses.
- Undertake statistical analysis of numerous data sources to inform evidence-based strategies.
- Engage with different stakeholders, including APSC groups, APS agencies and external researchers, to understand research requirements and provide analysis and support services.
- Assist the Assistant Director to develop a suite of easily accessible reports in self-service interfaces such as PowerBi.
- Work methodically to retrieve and clean data to ensure reports are accurate and timely as per agreed timeframes and milestones.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- demonstrated capability and experience in using from multiple and diverse data sets to develop and present a range of workforce information and reports,
- well developed data analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities to interrogate data and provide insights,
- strong attention to detail to produce and present accurate information,
- highly developed Excel skills, and
- the ability to work effectively and independently to ensure personal and team deadlines are met.
Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Human Resource Management, Data Analysis, Workforce Planning) will be highly regarded.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Stacey Cupka on 02 6263 2015 or via email at Stacey.email@example.com.
Download the selection criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results