110-2021 - APS6, Performance and Planning Advisor, Executive Coordination and Governance Branch
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Full-time and Part-time
- ACT, Canberra
- Policy, Public Policy
About Corporate and Foreign Investment Group
Corporate and Foreign Investment Group delivers strategic advice and high quality services and support to the department, portfolio Ministers and agencies through a wide range of activities, including information technology, communications, finance and people management.
Made up of five divisions — Information Services, Chief Financial Officer, People and Organisational Strategy, Foreign Investment and Strategic Coordination and Communications — the Group collaborates across Treasury and has a strong focus on being responsive, innovative and building a culture of continuous improvement as well as being responsible for administering Australia’s foreign investment laws and providing advice to the Government on foreign investment policy.
About the Role
This role supports Treasury’s performance and corporate planning functions. It ensures the Treasury has fit-for-purpose and better practice frameworks, processes and policies in place so it can achieve its performance objectives and continue to be accountable for its operations.
As part of a small team, you will contribute to, and have the opportunity to shape, performance and planning functions, including:
- supporting the work of the team through providing performance and governance advice, guidance and assistance to areas across Treasury;
- supporting a range of other governance work, contributing to business process improvements across Treasury and within the team; and
- supporting the delivery of key governance products including the corporate plan, annual report and annual performance statement.
In this role, you will also:
- work with people across the department and external service providers to improve performance and governance outcomes; and
- prepare high quality papers and briefings on performance and governance for a range of departmental committees and forums, including coordination and consultation as required.
Desirable Qualifications / Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- demonstrated experience in, and a sound understanding of, performance and governance frameworks; and
- highly developed skills in verbal and written communication, time management and analysis.
Employees of the Treasury are required to be Australian citizens and must hold a current security clearance or successfully complete a clearance prior to commencement.
How to apply
For further information about this opportunity and on how to apply please refer to the Position Description.
Download the selection criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results