37-2021 - APS6 Aurion Administrator, People and Organisational Strategy Branch
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Full-time and Part-time
- ACT, Canberra
- Administration, Human Resources (HR), Information/Communications Technology (ICT)
As part of a small team, you will assist with the system administration of the Aurion HRMIS, contributing to the provision of payroll services to Treasury.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• ongoing system administration of the Aurion HRMIS;
• management of testing and implementation of upgrades, system enhancements, new modules and IT integrations in consultation with relevant stakeholders;
• ensuring compliance with changes in taxation, superannuation, pay rates and conditions;
• provision of a range of legislative, regulatory and adhoc reporting requirements;
• maintaining high levels of system security though regular reviews of processes; and
• contribution to the continuous improvement of HR systems, information and projects.
In this role, you will also:
• have the ability to analyse, interpret and apply complex legislation to support system configuration in a proactive manner;
• maintain business-focused collaboration and agility in approaches in how Aurion is maintained and supported; and
• develop and maintain documentation including system administration manuals and training material.
Desirable Qualifications / Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• demonstrated expert knowledge of Aurion HRMIS or similar HR system;
• highly developed analytical skills and the ability to think strategically in order to identify better practice and implement continuous improvements; and
• proven ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and deliver on multiple tasks to achieve deadlines in a complex environment.
Download the selection criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results