Executive Level 2 - Manager - Recruitment, Talent and Reward - People and Organisational Strategy Division
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Human Resources (HR)
About Corporate Services and Business Strategy Group
Corporate Services and Business Strategy Group delivers strategic advice and high quality services and support to the department, portfolio Ministers and agencies through a wide range of activities, including information technology, communications, finance and people management.
Made up of four divisions – Information Services, Communications and Parliamentary, Chief Financial Officer and People and Organisational Strategy – the Group collaborates across Treasury and has a strong focus on being responsive, innovative and building a culture of continuous improvement.
About the Role
The Treasury is looking to fill the role of Executive Level 2, Manager – Recruitment, Talent and Reward.
The focus of the role will be leading the team through a period of transformation, to develop standardised efficient and effective recruitment processes and enhance the end user experience for both candidates and internal customers. This is a dynamic, strategic role that operates in a high volume operational environment, requiring the ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders, including managers and staff across the Department, and to balance operational activities with longer term strategic outcome delivery.
The key skills and experience for the role include a demonstrated ability to:
- communicate effectively, recognising the sensitivity associated with the nature of the work;
- identify and lead a team to deliver continuous improvement initiatives;
- lead a team to deliver strategic and operational outcomes in a high pressure, high volume environment;
- operate autonomously and in a self-directed manner, and prioritise and triage issues in an effective and efficient way; and
- understand and apply contemporary APS recruitment strategies, processes and procedures.
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
Demonstrated leadership experience in a high volume recruitment environment, working with an integrated HRIS. Experience at the Executive Level 2 Manager level will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Your application should be lodged electronically through our online recruitment system by clicking on the 'Apply Now'.
As part of your application you will need to provide:
- your current resume of no more than four pages;
- a ‘two page pitch’ (see below) detailing your relevant skills and experience against the position requirement; and
- if possible, details of two referees.
Download the selection criteria
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results